2011-07-06

Change

Okay, it is time for a change. I love jewelry and I love to blog, but there is more! I love art, design, food, nature, cities, civilization, technology, imperfection and simple things, although not necessarily in that order. I love people big and small, accidental encounters, profound conversations and even the occasional gossip. I love the internet and reality. I find wonderful things everywhere in my life and would love to share it with you through this blog. There will still be plenty of jewelry, that won’t change. There will just be more to be excited about, a broader perspective. It is still my broesvitrine blog, but all about beauty that lies in the eyes of the beholder.

A little taste of the magic:

SHOWY SEAL Simple ribbons magically shaped into animals by Ribbonesia, also in the form of brooches at gallery Deux Poissons


Make sure you watch the stunning video of this recipe by tiger in a jar.

Our son Raffie also made the delicious cake, with help from our electrical appliances while I was looking over his shoulder, Sunday-morning love!


Anything by Rhett dashwood , especially heavy backpack


Our own pond full of salamander surprise, we love to watch our miniature dinosaurs.



Beautiful (name) stamps by Muswerk.

No comments: